The Boston Planning & Development Agency (BDPA) Board of Directors approved five development projects this June. The projects include: Campus improvements at Faulkner Hospital. The facility is moving forward with its project to improve and expand its inpatient...
Month: July 2021
- Solving a longtime problem for affordable housing residents
- Amendment to alter off-street parking minimums in Boston advances
- What’s included in the new Boston Equitable Procurement Plan?
- What would a challenge to the Boston census mean for developers?
- What’s included in the Imagine Boston 2030 initiative?