In April, the Boston Planning & Development Agency (BPDA) approved four projects that could create or renovate 688 residential units. These units will be designated for "income-restricted" tenants. These projects will boost the local construction industry in the...
Month: May 2021
- Solving a longtime problem for affordable housing residents
- Amendment to alter off-street parking minimums in Boston advances
- What’s included in the new Boston Equitable Procurement Plan?
- What would a challenge to the Boston census mean for developers?
- What’s included in the Imagine Boston 2030 initiative?