Zoning laws serve an important function in our cities. But sometimes they can be extremely inconvenient for a business owner who wants to use their land for a particular purpose that’s not allowed by their city’s zoning code. Luckily, there is a process that allows...
Month: March 2021
- Solving a longtime problem for affordable housing residents
- Amendment to alter off-street parking minimums in Boston advances
- What’s included in the new Boston Equitable Procurement Plan?
- What would a challenge to the Boston census mean for developers?
- What’s included in the Imagine Boston 2030 initiative?